Company and business law
Within this specialization Dr. Tomasz Klimek attorney at law performs following legal services:
- legal advice regarding establishment of business, company, association or foundation in Austria and Poland
- representation in establishment , registration, reorganisation of companies and acquisition of shares in Austria and Poland
- representation in forming of branches, agencies, offices and foreign enterprises in Austria
- registration of business and representation in administration proceedings
- running legal service for enterprises
Tomasz Klimek’s law firm provides comprehensive legal service for entrepreneurs interested in starting a business in Austria and Poland.
We inform you in a sufficient and clear way about conditions of running a business in Austria as well as about sorts of so-called ‘regulated businesses’. We advise how to establish an enterprise, company, association or foundation in Austria. We represent our Clients in establishment of enterprises and registration of companies (OG, KG, GmbH, AG, SE), associations, foundations and represent our Clients in notary, Registration Court, Inland Revenue and bank proceedings as well as in other institutions. While forming a business we submit necessary applications and represent our Clients in proceedings regarding essential permits and concessions.
Thanks to a regular cooperation with a notary and tax advisor office as well as with a reputable bank in Austria we are able to offer reasonable prices in such matters.
Moreover we offer a running legal service for enterprises in Austria, so that our Clients can focus on everyday business with full confidence in our services.