International trade law
Within this specialization Dr. Tomasz Klimek attorney at law performs following legal services:
- legal services in international trade
- UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG
- compensation in Austria and Poland
- vindication in Austria and Poland
- mediation and alternative pre-judicial dispute resolution
- litigation and arbitration
- judicial execution of debts in Austria and Poland
- representation and submitting of liabilities in bankruptcy proceedings
Tomasz Klimek’s law firm offers comprehensive legal services for international enterprises, which work in cross-border trading, import and export of goods.
A team of English-speaking lawyers in our office in Vienna is distinguished not only by high-level international academic background including national laws as well as European law, but also by wide experience especially regarding Polish and Austrian Law.
Significant practical role in the international trade plays the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Its provisions are interpreted autonomously. Autonomous interpretation means, that the provisions of CISG are to be interpreted without reference to the meaning of certain terms given by national laws. Thanks to our international education and professional experience we are able to take an optimal care of our Clients’ interests.
We treat every case individually and offer creative solutions suitable for our Clients’ needs, while advising and representing before courts and arbitration tribunals.
We offer wide range of services connected with international business. We deal with compensation and prejudicial debt collection cases in Austria and Poland. We represent our Clients in judicial as well as in arbitration proceedings. We conduct executive proceedings before courts and submit liabilities in bankruptcy proceedings.