Within this specialization Dr. Tomasz Klimek attorney at law performs following legal services:
- representation in cases regarding the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR)
- representation in cases regarding the Convention concerning International Carriage by Rail (CIM
- legal advice and representation in cases regarding INCOTERMS and terms and conditions of Austrian shippers (AÖSp
- representation in cases regarding compensation of damages resulting from road accidents in Austria and Poland
- representation in cases regarding third-party insurance of hauler, insurance of goods, cabotage insurance and other transport and shipping services
Tomasz Klimek’s law firm offers legal services on the field of the international transport law. We aim at quick and efficient solutions as well as at close cooperation with our Clients, which guarantees their highest satisfaction.
We represent our Clients (senders of goods, shippers, carriers and insurers) in claiming compensations for damages resulting from data inaccuracy or failures of contract performance in international carriage of goods by roads or by rail.
We represent in claiming compensations for full or partial loss and damage of goods or for late delivery. Our Clients can also count on our services in cases concerning INCOTERMS and terms and conditions of Austrian shippers (AÖSp).
Moreover we represent our Clients in cases concerning insurance, in particular in case of damages resulting from road accidents in Austria and Poland.
Additionally, we also deal with cases concerning shipper’s insurance, insurance of goods and cabotage insurance.